Exceptional Care is Closer Than You Think
We are committed to enhancing the lives of our residents, whether they need short-term rehabilitation or traditional long-term care. At Quaboag, we recognize that the difference is in the details and we invest as much time and energy in our setting as we do in the care we provide.
Our mission is to provide a bridge between inpatient care and home for our short-term residents and to achieve and maintain the highest possible level of functioning for each of our long-term residents.
Let our qualified team of professionals help your loved one recover from surgery, injury or serious illness. We understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere, whether a resident’s stay is for short-term rehabilitation or long-term care.
Quaboag’s Services, Setting and Amenities:
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Rehabilitative therapies (Physical, Occupational, and Speech) available 7 days a week if indicated
- Social service/nurse case management
- Recreational, educational and social activities
- Religious services
- Delicious, nutritious meals
- Care by ancillary providers such as podiatry, optometry, audiology, dentistry, geri-psych services, and hospice
- Dietitian and pharmacy consultants
- On-going Center renovations and enhancements
- Spacious patient rooms with cable televisions, telephones and WIFI access with available laptop computer access during your stay
- Central air conditioning
- Designated, spacious rehabilitation gym with kitchenette and modality machines
- Well-appointed main dining room and day rooms
- Expansive outside courtyard with gazebo and patio area
- Beauty salon/barber services
- Visitor parking
Situated on the beautiful town common of West Brookfield, our Center offers a convenient location for towns in Worcester, Hampden, and Hampshire Counties.
Visitors are welcome every day of the week. Come see our setting and friendly staff in action. Feel free to contact us to learn more about the Center’s renovated setting, comprehensive programming, and personalized care.